New Texan to the Board--Hello from Houston!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chattycathy526

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

New to this board and live in Houston. Would love
to get acquainted with some fellow divers. I have been diving for a few years...with the airlines and can always travel....look forward to hearing about your dive adventures....planning a May trip to Roatan (May 18th) If you are going to be there or have any advise....let me know!

Glad you found us! As I'm sure you will here from many people, it can be a little addiciting around here, but it's fun!! Anyway, great to have you here, and have a wonderful time on your trip!:)

Kayla:)

I may not live in IAH or even TX but I do like to dive. Excellent reviews in Rodale's Scuba Diving in regards to Roatan, the brochures I have show the place to be spectacular. I may not be able to be with you in person but I will be there in spirit. Have fun let me know how it turns out.

By the way the weather looks favorable this time of year. Water temps should be warm enough for just a shorty or lycraskin wetsuit. .5mm should be thin enough. Double check with the dive center staff. If you have any other questions just ask.

welcome to the board chattycathy526. boy sure are a lot of Texans in here:jester:

Welcome to the Board, Neighbor! :balloon:

I'm out near Baytown...where are you? Don't forget to check the Texas forum for updates on what we have planned locally. Next event is Memorial Weekend at Lake Travis.

There are a few of us locals who get together occasionally to chat and tell lies...you're more than welcome to join us.

Welcome to the neighbourhood (that's the real way to spell it Dee heheheh) I'm sure you'll enjoy each visit as much as the last. With each learning things, meeting folks and having fun.

:boozer: Welcome to the boards! Another Houstonian woooohoooo!!!! I am on the northwest side of Houston. I'm sure you will have fun here. Where in Houston are you located??

and a WARM Friendly Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA the all beach no oecan state

Gald to have you here :balloon:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom