Somehow my tanks multiplied on me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hppyfam

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Went from two tanks (Luxfer AL80s)

To 6 and a pony all in a day... (4x more Luxfer AL80s and a catalina 30)
image0.jpg

Does anyone else have this issue? :clearmask::D:p

(Also AL because tropic diver and a I can sink just fine with an AL80 with zero lbs in shorts and a tshirt all day)

I have had that problem, I am currently down to 9 tanks from a high of 19! Trying to go down to 7 but nobody wants my aluminum 100's even though they are cheap!

I'll be doing a cull of my tank collection before the end of the year

That they seem to! I couldn't help but pick the first two, $75 each for the first two AL80, then $240 for the 4 nitrox ready + AL30...
They breed like wabbits when left alone in the dark.

I’m up to three pairs of LP85s, two pairs of LP50s, and two AL40s.

19 is a lot of tanks! I'd hate to see that VIP price tag!
I have had that problem, I am currently down to 9 tanks from a high of 19! Trying to go down to 7 but nobody wants my aluminum 100's even though they are cheap!

19 is a lot of tanks! I'd hate to see that VIP price tag!

Where did you get 19? Redo your math. LOL.

Where did you get 19? Redo your math. LOL.

They were talking about my high of 19 tanks! Even with 7 tanks that I am actually using it is not bad as one of my local shops only charges around $16 dollars for a VIP and include a Nitrox fill up to 40% for that price, if you want more than 40% it is extra.

Yep thats around what they charge here. Not a horrible price and don't have to bother renting a tank to go dive. Just gotta make sure they filled. Makes life easy.
They were talking about my high of 19 tanks! Even with 7 tanks that I am actually using it is not bad as one of my local shops only charges around $16 dollars for a VIP and include a Nitrox fill up to 40% for that price, if you want more than 40% it is extra.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom