Any worthwhile diving in Croatia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelicanne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, I’m off to Croatia next week. An amazing feeling, being able to travel again. I’ve missed diving so much, and am wondering if there are any truly worthwhile dive sites in Croatia? I will, without doubt, dive there anyway - just to get back in the water, experience warm seas and great vis (I’m from the UK). But if there are any sites really worth seeing, I would hate to miss them. Grateful for people’s thoughts!

Warm seas? Lol! It’s freezing year round waters there:wink:...Rab has a dive shop, but I’ve never had the nerve to dive there. I like 80 plus and that ain’t gonna happen in the Adriatic!

Some great diving there, bring your drysuit.

So many beautiful wrecks in the Adriatic. The B17 of Vis island :yeahbaby:

Hi all, I’m off to Croatia next week. An amazing feeling, being able to travel again. I’ve missed diving so much, and am wondering if there are any truly worthwhile dive sites in Croatia? I will, without doubt, dive there anyway - just to get back in the water, experience warm seas and great vis (I’m from the UK). But if there are any sites really worth seeing, I would hate to miss them. Grateful for people’s thoughts!
It would help if you expand on your location in Croatia and what kind of dives you like.

I was supposed to be in Vis this week but I couldn't find anywhere to stay :(
It's an amazing island for wrecks. The Vassilios, Brioni and B-24 stick out in my mind. One thing though is they all tend to be on the deeper side (tending towards 35m+). It can get a bit chilly as you go deeper.

I was supposed to be in Vis this week but I couldn't find anywhere to stay :(
It's an amazing island for wrecks. The Vassilios, Brioni and B-24 stick out in my mind. One thing though is they all tend to be on the deeper side (tending towards 35m+). It can get a bit chilly as you go deeper.
You can always dive Teti.:poke:

Well, we booked for August 2022, so any good refs fr hotels and dive tours / dive spots around Split would be welcom. K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom