Closed Atomic 1st stage service kits

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck!

I brought my regs in for service yesterday. The local shop says they've been out of Atomic 1st stage kits for months -- and lots of other shortages too. They hope to get through the backlog by January.

Good luck!

I brought my regs in for service yesterday. The local shop says they've been out of Atomic 1st stage kits for months -- and lots of other shortages too. They hope to get through the backlog by January.

Many manufacturers are having issues with having parts in stock, though Atomic has been pretty good about getting parts back in stock.

Okay who needs kits and how many??? I have a stash and willing to help folks out. I will sell them for the same price as NESS plus the shipping. Send me a PM with what you need (first or second stages) and how many.

Okay who needs kits and how many??? I have a stash and willing to help folks out. I will sell them for the same price as NESS plus the shipping. Send me a PM with what you need (first or second stages) and how many.

This is awesome! Thanks! PM'd

Good Morning,

If available, I need two first-stage and two second-stage kits. Please advise.

Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom