Holy Thin Air Batman! We have a forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll take the honor of being the first post in our new Rocky Mountain Oysters forum. Stayed tuned to this forum for lots of discussion on hypoxia, which resevoir has the worst vis and altitude tables. Mostly the discussions will gravitate to who is going skiing where, but this winters snow is next summers dive site so it's still relevant. :wink:

Cool, I have plans of coming to the Longmont area in July. Now maybe I can figure out a way to do some altitude diving while I' m there! :)

Wooohoooo!

Now if we could just find some H2O that isn't in solid form we'd be in business!

Yeah, no kidden to the solid H2O, hey we have a retention dam up by my house that gets runoff from Brian Head maybe that could be a good place.......

This is GREAT!!

I hope we can get together and plan a few outings for Spring. Congrats to everyone who worked to make this happen.

"this winters snow is next summers dive site so it's still relevant."

You have snow?!

Send some the snow up our way, can't even go snowmobiling due to lack of snow! :censored:
As for the hard water get a snow shovel and a chainsaw. Desperate divers have to take desperate actions sometimes. Or we could all just meet in Cozumel next month...

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom