Seeing the MOF/NMOF Thread, don't want to

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tursiops

Marine Scientist and Master Instructor (retired)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
The inbred MOF/NMOF thread is now popping up in my New or Recent Posts thread, but never used to. I am not "watching" it. How do I unwatch something I am not watching in the first place? Can I put an entire thread on ignore?

This is due to anomaly mutations. It happens. It will improve in the future.

Same here. I’ve never understood the interest in sharing mundane drivel with strangers on a public forum. I guess it helps explain why some members have really high like numbers - it’s a regular circle of love in there.

Count me out, too.

There’s already enough silt on SB.

Most times I just ignore or not look at that which disturbs me. Others I guess it's WAAAAA!! make it stop, I guess.

and they put all the vital gear threads down the back of the supermarket next to the milk

I'd love to be able to opt out of the classifieds, not that I've got anything against them, but living 12000 miles from the East Coast they're not really of interest, and o some days the new/recent posts feed is full of classifieds (pushing other posts off the end)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom