Lids 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Evans

"Mr Mares"
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Alright.............I'am Keen..................Whos going to LIDS 2005 :06:

:wave-smil

Our YD freinds from up north should be there, I have it on good authority that Diving Daisy and Diving Willy will be there :eyebrow:

http://www.divingdaisy.co.uk/

Plus lots more :wink:

i'll be there
i hope, although i'll have to give the bank manager the slip
usually costs me a fortune to go in there, i don't expect next year to be any different
:wink:
this will be my 5th time
wanting to try the rebreather if they have

rubbachicken:
i'll be there
wanting to try the rebreather if they have

I have checked and it is going to be their so dont forget your cert card you need to show it!

Going to try that too!

I’ll be at the show too with my wife who I converted to a diver when I first met her :wink: (doubly expensive!)

If you see someone with 2 Tank 15L staggering towards the car park then that’s probably us.

Have fun and remember when the credit card bill comes; two deep breaths, slowly open the bill, face now pale and becoming paler, administer oxygen and vast quantities of beer!

Does anyone know if you get better deals on the Sunday went Saturday last year?

Maybe see you at the show.

Peter

I use to live on the door step of LIDS - moved to Devon last week....talk about bad timing!!!

ScubaBaby:
I use to live on the door step of LIDS - moved to Devon last week....talk about bad timing!!!

But that is only one weekend, you are instantly closer to much more diving down here.

Adrian

Diving Daisy are having a new stand built for the show................

With a very special feature :06:

I know this because my company is building it :eyebrow:

So come along and get some Kool threads for this summer :wink:

And if you need a stand built......................PM me :D

Good grief, a week to go and only 7 posts :11:

Come on Brits, you have to be out there somewhere :06:

i'll be going on saturday, might try an sneak in on the sunday also, if it's interesting enough, be looking to find another sherwood minimus, an dive trip idea's, an most importantly i'd like to try the rebreather, so i hope i can get there early enough

rubbachicken:
i'll be going on saturday, might try an sneak in on the sunday also, if it's interesting enough, be looking to find another sherwood minimus, an dive trip idea's, an most importantly i'd like to try the rebreather, so i hope i can get there early enough

See you in the Bar :wink: (Next to the Diving Daisy Stand 150) at lunch time :11ztongue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom