Puked hard at Christ In The Abyss.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GRODY!!! that is SO incredibly cool! I can see the PADI specilty coming soon..
I have the warhammer pic, too, PM me if you want it. (I have the file, not a link)....
have fun a-pukin.

Thanks 4 sharing the gut wrenching experience!! it is a good peice of know how to remember, especally if you were partying a bit too much the night before.
The pics were OK NOT at ALL disturbing, cool not nasty at all!
thank mods for letting him post em (you guys made the right decision)

Now the Warhammer jpg that was some funny $*!^, literally! Thanks for eluding to its whereabouts! I just wonder how the diver above him felt about being blasted by his Exhaust bubbles!!
Now That was Nasty! Not gross out nasty just plain ol nasty! But it is funny as......... if you saw it ya know

LOL
I have to say that following this thread has been both educational AND entertaining... With a whopping 4 dives under my belt I have never personally experienced either of these...um....situations...but now I can rest assured that I know the proper techniques for expelling a number of bodily fluids! :wink:
Thanks 2Bar!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom