Lids 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have some special offers especially for the LIDS weekend;

Firstly I'm offering 10% off any TDI course booked during LIDS. All I need is a deposit during the weekend.

Secondly I have some special offers on Analox products ordered in advance and delivered at LIDS.

Analox O2EII Oxygen Analyser £155
Analox ATA Trimix Analyser £510

Hope to see lots of you at the weekend!

diving dude:
Hi Paul, l'll be there on Saturday.

l've told all my family and friends that you build show stands.....that must be good for a beer or two?

No mate, I build the Stands at a reduced rate for anyone who contacts me through the boards..................... Scubaboard, YD or Ontario, (Yes I travel :eyebrow: ), And they buy the beer :wink:

paul.eventhorizon@gmail.com

if you want a Exhibition or Show built, Anywhere in the world.

Mind you it takes 6 weeks to ship State side :11:

I'm really new to diving but fell in love instantly..... I was in the Middle East working as a flight attendant and diving in my days off (when i got them).... but I found out I have a baby-bubbles on the way and had to leave my job and the country because I'm single (gasp, shock, horror!) and so, against the law over there... anyway, I'm thrilled with the baby, but not so thrilled that my new love of diving has had to be shelved..... PLUS! having to return to UK and it's *$~tty weather... it's BLEAK! So, I would love to keep tabs on the site and hopefully, when Mini-Me is here, I can find places to get wet again! I'm in Liverpool and would be keen on finding scuba folk up this neck o the woods.
It's better down there!

Some pics of the Diving Daisy stand :eyebrow:

http://www.scubaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15558&stc=1
lids 2.jpg

And yes thats Spike and Trixe in the photo. on the above attachment :wink:

lids008web.jpg

lids005web.jpg

Paul - the stand looks fantastic!!!! Great job! Gutted I missed it though.

Ntombe - firstly a HUGE congratulations on your soon to be buddle of joy! I'm sorry to hear that it forced you to leave the middle east. I;d very much like to hear from you though with regard to you working out there as cabin crew. I recently was made reductant from MyTravel in London and was gutted as I'd finally found a career of my dreams. The plan was to move to Egypt as my other half is a diving instructor but I wanted to continue within an airline but wasnt sure how available it was. I'd be very interested to hear about your experiences etc. If you could drop me an email at abby@scubagoddess.com - I'd be very grateful.

Again - my congratulations for your news!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom