Hello from Chattanooga Tn.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roguediver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
How is every one, staying wet I hope. If any one is ever this way give me a yell and we will go diving.

:sharky:

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board.

Chad

:mean:
Good to have you join in, my mom lives right out side of you in Red Bank. So if I am over there I will give you a shout and who knows we may beable to dive around there sometime. Keep it safe and stay wet.

:mean: Rich

welcome to the board roguediver, thanks for the invite
:)

Originally posted by roguediver
How is every one, staying wet I hope. If any one is ever this way give me a yell and we will go diving.

Is 20+ hours away, close enough to start yelling? :wink:

So what kind of diving do you do? (where? type?)

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun, Dive Safe.......................Arduous

Welcome to the board, lots of usefull info here.
I'm just across the Ohio River in in Indiana, where do you dive down there? I'm looking for more places to dive around here instead of planning on heading to Florida.

TO ALL

There are tons of places to dive around here, lots of quarrys, and lots of river diving in the Tennessee River you can find all kinds of cool things in the river. Anytime any of you are down this give me a yell and we will go dive.

:sharky:

Back
Top Bottom