CCC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why would anyone want to leave "Sunny" Colchester ???? :wink: :jester:

We know that secretly all you Aussies have a deep desire to reside at 'Walk-about Creek' and given the opportunity would gladly pretend to be the all-round Tarzan of the 'outback'.Have another goana fritter,cobber.
From across the ditch,gasman.

Fooled you Greg.
I have a little secret, I am not actually Australian :wink:

I was born in England (Romford, Essex) and then lived in Ireland (Kinsale, County Cork) before I came to the land of "Everything can kill you" :p

Mick

Hey Mick,
At least when I was there in 1970 it was as a child and we only lasted one year before we came to a civilized country where the accent wasn't so twangy.We came from Canada as Oz was supposed to have opportunities but we couldn't handle the lack of green and we found the people back then very anti-immigrant but I'm sure that's changed now.My last time in Oz was 97 at the height of 39,000ft.The best way to see the country.Got a good joke for you to teach you a lesson.
"What is the difference between a 'pom' and the Quantas jet that's carrying him? The Quantas jet stops whinning after it lands at Sydney." Touche' my friend.Gasman.

Back
Top Bottom