Bare Drysuits from Divetank - Any Comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divetank actually is a dive shop even though the majority of their sales are online. I've been in their shop and have made purchases from them several times. No problems recommending them. The last time I was in their shop there was a DUI banner, so ask Richard if he sells them. If his prices for DUI drysuits are as good as his Bare prices.....

I found Divetank online and ordered several items after a few e-mails and phone calls. Richard and his crew ( Shannen and others ) are as great as their prices. Service is top notch. Shipping between US and Canada takes a little extra effort but the place knows diving and how to treat customers.
Rex

I bought a drysuit from Divetank late last year after several very disappointing visits/calls to the LDS. My biggest concern was getting the feet to fit (always a problem for me in any footwear). Richard walked me through everything, made some suggestions on alterations and shipped me the suit. Everything was great except the boots were too big. True to his word, Richard took care of the problem by having the next smaller size installed and all I had to pay was about $30 in shipping and insurance. Even though his prices were significantly better than the LDS, the main reason he got my business was not price, but the guaranteed fit and customer service. Richard actually listened to me when I was telling him what I wanted a drysuit for and helped me make a well informed decision on the suit I purchased. Much more than I can say for the LDS.

Did he sell Apeks also? He is also authorized dealer for Apeks?

Please share your story more detail. Or whoever knows their business very well. I know Divetank monitors this board periodically though.

wgasa:
For Bare & Apeks Richard can't be beat!Suunto as well !

hoosier:

Please share your story more detail. Or whoever knows their business very well. I know Divetank monitors this board periodically though.

Or just call and ask them. I bet I called 20 times before I ordered my drysuit. They were just as friendly the 20th time as they were the 1st.

Probably better than getting 2nd hand information.

hoosier:

yes, he's an Apeks dealer as well, got my atx200 from him.

Richard also sells Seaquest. My Wife and I just Bought new BC's from him (2005 Diva LX and Pro Unlimited). Not to mention Two Apexs ATX-200's and a Bare CD4 Drysuit for my wife (with upgraded boots, BARE Extream comfort undergarment, and dryglove system installed at the factory).

Dive Tanks prices are unbeatable and they really stand behind there equipment. Richard also threw in alot of extras for me. You couldn't find a nicer guy!!!

I have a Bare XCD2 Tech on the way, Richard is extemely helpful, when it comes to sizing. You won't be disappointed if you choose scubatank.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom