02 on non deco dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After reading all of the useful information that has ben posted on this topic I have only one remaining question. DO ANY OF YOU HAVE JOBS????? Every night I come to this posting to find the number of replys doubles. What do you people do for a living??? To all that have responded thank you for the advice.
BR

I think diving just consumes us. It's one thing we all have in common, that's for sure.

I get itchy being away from the computer even after 2 days.

2 weeks in Cozumel almost killed me! I actually had to dive instead of talk about it!!!

LOL

G-Night gents

robinsonboomer:
After reading all of the useful information that has ben posted on this topic I have only one remaining question. DO ANY OF YOU HAVE JOBS????? Every night I come to this posting to find the number of replys doubles. What do you people do for a living??? To all that have responded thank you for the advice.
BR
It's just one of those topics that was just destined to be contoversial and when one of those shows up we all have to stand around and not only watch the train wreck, but participate in it as well. It's almost funner than diving.

This thread is in fact almost as much fun to watch as the one where the guy is speculating and asking advice about what to do when he runs out of air at 84 ft. You could just see the flames erupting in that one before the first reply was even made.

The challenge for everyone involved though is to keep the discussion at an interesting controlled burn level rather than to let it get out of hand and develop into a Yellowstone sized forest fire. This one went pretty well.

robinsonboomer:
BR

I live in different time zone :wink:

Back
Top Bottom