'08 SeaQuest BC in great shape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zywo44

Registered
Reaction score
Selling my 2008 SeaQuest Latitude XLT that has barely even been in the water - 5 pool dives and 13 freshwater dives. I dare say this BCD has 0% wear and is in EXCELENT condition and come with FREE SHIPPING. I have to sell this solely to pay my tuition now and am gathering all my money possible to stay in college!

This BCD is a side-inflation BCD with knife holder, large front pockets for dive tables and flashlight, quick-release weight pockets, back-side counter-weight pockets for stability, front and rear air vents and comes with inflator hose.

GREAT BCD for first timers or experienced divers who prefer side-inflation style.

BCD will come with 18 lbs. of weights if you're local, sorry but i'm not shipping weights.

This retails for $375 or more on even the cheapest websites like LeisurePro.com

***$200***

PICTURES can be found HERE: Flickr: Zywo44's Photostream

Priced to sell fast, excellent buy on a great BCD

The size says M/L I assume this means Medium/Large. Im 5'11 and 180 lbs and it fits great, could easily go up or down a bit.

Ah also I forgot to mention the BC will come with an underwater light (PC Lite) and one of those retractable tension cord things (sorry I don't know the official name, but they're very handy!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom