1 bc and 2 wings for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jefffalcone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a diveright rec wing in good condition but missing an inflator hose. For $45 this can be an excellent functioning wing. $100

I also have an older halcyon single tank wing with I think 30 lbs of lift. This wing needs to be serviced. The inflator is sticky, but it holds air. $100

Seaquest Balance. size medium. excellent condition. Leisurepro is selling them used for $325 right now. I'd be glad to do mine shipped for $300.

pictures coming soon.

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:13 AM ----------

photo (14).jpgphoto (11).jpg

On the Halcyon wings there is often a white label with the model/lift. Look under the flap that is under the handle on the wing. I'm guessing that yours is a Pioneer 27# with the delrin rods.

I also have an older halcyon single tank wing with I think 30 lbs of lift. This wing needs to be serviced. The inflator is sticky, but it holds air. $100

The Halcyon is a Pioneer single bladder wing and since it has the bellow sides it's either a 36 or 45 lift.

everything still available. pending sale on halcyon wing.

if interested I also have an aluminum back plate with a hog harness that I would combine with either wing or sell on its own

The Halcyon is a 36# Pioneer, as the bellows are blue. The larger Pioneer has black bellows. The smaller Pioneer (27#) has no bellows. Your picture couldn't be worse so I have no idea of the condition. If your pic were clearer and I could assess a bit the condition of the wing then I might give you your price.

How much for the plate and harness? What make?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom