10% off for all scuba board members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fozzy3k

Registered
Reaction score
Hello dive peeps sorry i havent been around much. Been trying to get my 100% Scuba brand off the ground & now things are starting to happen. so will have some more time on my hands.

So now the ball is rolling and got some items together.

All you @ scuba board can recive a 10% discount on all my scuba items

At the moment i am still working on the website so have set up an ebay store for you to brouse until my web site is compleat. Please follow the link to brouse

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Big-Deal_Scuba_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm

or

http://www.cafepress.com/scuba100

Thanks for taking you time to look and please let me know what you think of the brand

Fozzy3k

Fozzy3k:
Hello dive peeps sorry i havent been around much. Been trying to get my 100% Scuba brand off the ground & now things are starting to happen. so will have some more time on my hands.

So now the ball is rolling and got some items together.

All you @ scuba board can recive a 10% discount on all my scuba items

At the moment i am still working on the website so have set up an ebay store for you to brouse until my web site is compleat. Please follow the link to brouse

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Big-Deal_Scuba_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm

or

http://www.cafepress.com/scuba100

Thanks for taking you time to look and please let me know what you think of the brand

Fozzy3k

mmh, just found that in one of your auctions:

"PLEASE NOTE I CAN ONLY SELL THE TORCHES @ THIS PRICE. IF ALL 100 ARE SOLD. WHEN ALL ARE SOLD THEY WILL BE SENT OUT 1ST CLASS WITH INSURANCE AND TRACKING INFOMATION. IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD YOU WILL GET A FULL REFUND AND A FREE GIFT SENT TO YOU ANY WAY.SO EMAIL THIS AUCTION TO ALL YOUR DIVE FRIENDS DIVE CLUBS & ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

IF A FEW OF YOU GET TO GATHER AND ONE PERSON PURCHASES THEM. THE PERSON BUYS THE MOST WILL GET AN EXTRA FREE GIFT WORTH £100.00"

gotta say that this is one of the weirdest conditions I have seen so far in an ebay sale. not sure how that will fly, wouldn't with me.
you should consider to make this more prominent, as some folks won't see it and will get really pissed if they don't receive anything for weeks.
good luck though.
d-s-f

THE FREE GIFT IS WORTH £10 so dont c what the problem is

The free gift isn't the problem it's the conditions of the sale. As deepseafalcon said, some people may not notice or understand the stipulations of sale then you end up with bad seller ratings because you did not ship them their item (if all do not sell) or did not ship it in what they felt was a timely manner (if it takes a while for them to sell). Really it will be more of a pain for you to have that sort of stipulation because it is going to be misunderstood by some people and unless they plan to buy the whole lot of torches it may keep some people from buying them at all.

Looks like that could be a detrimental business decision. Better to buy the torches yourself and sell them to recoup your money than to ask people to send money for something they "might" get. To be honest it looks like a scam, that's an impression you need to avoid.

Just my .02
Ber :lilbunny:

I do have to agree. I wouldn't bid on anything that I didin't know when/if I was going to get it. When people are buying something they have a need for it and need it pretty quick or at least by a certain time frame.

A cynic might even think that you do not have the items in your posession ,that you have a deal lined up to buy 100 of them but only once you have (re)sold them.

No way would I bid on that auction

ianr33:
A cynic might even think that you do not have the items in your posession ,that you have a deal lined up to buy 100 of them but only once you have (re)sold them.

No way would I bid on that auction

Nothing personal fozzy3k, but I agree with ianr33.

Fozzy3k:
THE FREE GIFT IS WORTH £10 so dont c what the problem is

well, the problem for me (as a buyer) would be that if I decided to buy something I really want it. For sure, and not maybe. Especially once I paid for it. And usually I want it fast.
I would not be willing to trade that for a free gift I don't even know what it is, no matter what it's worth. My house is full enough :wink:

A potential problem for you as the seller I see in that not all people may see or understand this condition, and get agitated if they don't get their item (in time). Will likely end up with negative feedback and endless hassle for you.

and as if this wasn't enough, one more thing I noticed:
you built up a feedback score of some 500 positive feedbacks over the last few months. So far so good. However, once I look into that - as I usually always do before I spend more than a few bucks on ebay - I noticed that the vast majority of these feebacks are from sales of a digital photo of a Mercedes, at ONE PENNY. You must have actually lost money with these, with those ebay fees.

That would immedtialy stop me from buying from you, especially in combination with your weird clause. Because it just looks WAAAY too much like a scam scheme - build up a good record over some time, and then sell many expensive items quick that never arrive.

Didn't mean to badmouth you, just try to provide my 2cents from the viewpoint of a potential buyer and frequent ebay user, since you posted here in the Scubaboard.

d-s-f

no probs thanks for the feedback 150 people watching so ill c how it gos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom