100% clean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teckhead

Registered
Reaction score
I have Apeks DS4 & Apeks ATX 40 2nd stage,I'm putting on stage & going to put 80-100 % mix.Do you send 1st & 2nd & tank valve to dive shop to clean or my question is can you do it yourself,as I already have tools as I service my twin ATX 100

teckhead:
I have Apeks DS4 & Apeks ATX 40 2nd stage,I'm putting on stage & going to put 80-100 % mix.Do you send 1st & 2nd & tank valve to dive shop to clean or my question is can you do it yourself,as I already have tools as I service my twin ATX 100

This is the same question you asked on the decostop and you're going to get the same answer here.

If you have to ask this questoin you should take it to a qualified shop to get it cleaned.

O2 servicing if done wrong can get you or someone else hurt. You're obviously not qualified and you shouldn't even consider doing it yourself.

Let's make a deal now. Stop asking this question and listen to the answers you're getting.

R..

Diver0001:
This is the same question you asked on the decostop and you're going to get the same answer here.

If you have to ask this questoin you should take it to a qualified shop to get it cleaned.

O2 servicing if done wrong can get you or someone else hurt. You're obviously not qualified and you shouldn't even consider doing it yourself.

Let's make a deal now. Stop asking this question and listen to the answers you're getting.

R..
this is the 1st time i ask this question , what are you on about PAL

If you service your own reg you should know if its O2 clean already.

teckhead:
He is talking about this post by ovakil from Brisbane in TDS on 6/29.

100% oxygen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They thought the answer was so obvious they shut the thread down after answering it. Clearly if you need to ask the question on an internet forum, you are not qualified to O2 clean the stuff yourself. Either get the right training, or pay someone who has been trained.

High pressure O2 is serious stuff.

teckhead:

<shaking head in disbelief>

Dude, the point is simple. You've been told twice now what to do with this. Either listen or don't. Your choice. I'm not spending any more energy on this.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom