1200 HD problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stkitts

Registered
Reaction score
I have noticed a post with the same problem as mine, does not autofocus properly, and don't see a reply from Sea & Sea. This was sold to me as a point and shoot and I am disapointed with it. I am thinking of returning it and buying something that works.

HI stkitts-
The DX-1200HD as any camera or electronic item may have some instances of failure. Does your camera focus properly on land? A half depress of the shutter button will allow the camera to auto focus properly and lock on the subject. Please verify the camera settings as well.

The DX-1200HD focus distance is 10cm-60cm in Macro and 60cm to infinity in wide and tele.
If you continue to have issues then please contact your authorized retailer or the SEA&SEA service center in your area for prompt service or warranty evaluation.

It is on land. I have just purchased it and when I depress the button, it focuses and then goes beyond the focus for a blurry picture. I notice that others have complained and this tells me that it is a problem. I will bring it back to where I purchased it for them to confirm my problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom