Wanted 13 cu ft. Pony with DIN or Pro Valve in Hydro. Doesn't have to have current VIP.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't waste your time or money on a 13cu pony... get a 19cu.. the size and weight are not much more to deal with and the extra air is worth it.. also it will grow with you as you dive deeper..

Jim

Hi James.

I have Eric's spare 13 cf that we ocassionally use for trips to Bonaire but we don't really need two. It is a yellow Luxfer that we bought in 2013 and I am pretty sure that is the hydro date but since we whip fill it I haven't had it vip'd the last 2 years and it was last used in Bonaire this past March.

The outside is a bit rough with chipped paint and I can take a peak at the interior if you like. Willing to take a fair offer and post pic's if you are interested. Not sure the brand but I know the valve is convertable.

Don't waste your time or money on a 13cu pony... get a 19cu.. the size and weight are not much more to deal with and the extra air is worth it.. also it will grow with you as you dive deeper..

Jim

Hey Jim,

Thanks. I actually already have a 19, but looking for something a little smaller for solo dives less than 60 ft. I know 5 inches doesn't sound like a lot, but I think I'll appreciate the smaller size and less weight. I figure 30-60 ft. I'll use the 13 which as of lately has been the majority of my dives and I'll use the 19 for any dives between 60-100 or hang it from the boat. When I start doing technical diving then I'll come full circle and buy a 40. Right tool for the job, right.

Hi James.

I have Eric's spare 13 cf that we ocassionally use for trips to Bonaire but we don't really need two. It is a yellow Luxfer that we bought in 2013 and I am pretty sure that is the hydro date but since we whip fill it I haven't had it vip'd the last 2 years and it was last used in Bonaire this past March.

The outside is a bit rough with chipped paint and I can take a peak at the interior if you like. Willing to take a fair offer and post pic's if you are interested. Not sure the brand but I know the valve is convertable.

Yes. PM me any details/pics you can. Sounds like what I'm looking for. Not sure on price or what shipping would be to 34684. I'd VIP it after shipping. Let me know. :)

We just got back from a long dive trip to Florida yesterday and I am still trying to get unpacked! I head back to work later tomorrow so will try and get a few pics togetter tomorrow am. And I will see what I can find out about shipping.

Can't post pic's pm so here they are. Its a Blue Steel convertable valve.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg