13 year old and Padi JOW cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I'm missing something but why not just give a definition of the unknown words that he does understand. Increasing his vocabulary while also teaching him diving isn't that big of an issue, is it?

Just a heads up for anybody thats interested. The boy concerned has passed every actual knowledge review so far (hes up to chapter 6) with no "translation" from me. Just chapter 6 and the BIG test to go. He did take awhile to get his head around RAT --more the actual part than the maths.
Actually he's a worry -He kept using the maximum allowed dive time rather than the planned. His excuse was--"but I wanna stay down till I have to come up". :D

---------- Post Merged on September 14th, 2012 at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 13th, 2012 at 08:57 PM ----------

Kazbanz.......

That's GREAT!! Wish him all the best for me!!

Adam

Maybe I'm missing something but why not just give a definition of the unknown words that he does understand. Increasing his vocabulary while also teaching him diving isn't that big of an issue, is it?
That was the point of the whole thread.:)
10 days and counting till we arte on our dive holiday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom