140 Used Tanks, 32 sets of regs, 50 BCs - All Must Go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are still interested in what we have left, I will warn that we ARE running behind, so I will ask your patience. From the past 14 pages of this thread, you will see that everyone has been extremely happy and appreciative of the deals that they were getting and what they were saving over "how fast" I could get it to them. If you are still looking for a great deal, let me know. If you're looking for me to ship immediately, I'm not your guy. For those with doubt, look at the last FOURTEEN pages of this thread.

Mike,
emailed you but never heard back. Me and my tech buddies use lots of 80ALM tanks. We can come and buy all your tanks, and save you time. If interested please drop me an email or a pm.
PS Send money for the ALM 80.

thanks,

any alum. 80s still left? if so how much? thanks

Just tried to send you a pm and got an error message from scubaboard that you have exceeded your pm limit. You need to delete some to free up space.
I am interested in 2 - 63's if you have any left. Please pm me.

Tina

Sorry, bad habit of not deleting messages. I deleted them :) I'll PM you now.

Mike - got my tanks but one has a bad valve. Sent you a pm - please contact me.

Tina

What is your current inventory, I didn't look through all 14pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom