15% off msrp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Dive Rite dealers in the USA are authorized to offer up to 15% off MSRP on Dive Rite gear through December 31st. See your local dealer for details.

If you need help finding a dealer near you please visit our Dealer Locator

Best,
Ag

Does that include Dive Rite Express? Optima parts?

Does that include Dive Rite Express? Optima parts?

All our dealers are authorized to discount up to 15%. No dealer is obligated to do this however. It is up to each individual dealer to decide whether they want to discount and which products. Contact a dealer near you and find out what they have on offer.

Best,
Ag

All our dealers are authorized to discount up to 15%. No dealer is obligated to do this however. It is up to each individual dealer to decide whether they want to discount and which products. Contact a dealer near you and find out what they have on offer.

Best,
Ag

We did it!
Garden Cove Divers Supply
Larry

15% is $97.50 off a $650.00 light. It is a fairly substantial savings. :D

I don't know.:confused: Do you guys really think it is wise to advertise that you are another one of the anti-competitive dealers?

I don't know.:confused: Do you guys really think it is wise to advertise that you are another one of the anti-competitive dealers?

Since when was MAP a dirty secret?

Since when was MAP a dirty secret?

He did not say MAP. He said MSRP. They work quite differently. And when the "S" in MSRP stand for Specified rather than Suggested, then it is just another example of the worst of the Scuba industry's questionable retail practices that makes dealers like Leisurepro such a success. If the "S" stood for Suggested, then dealers would need no such authorization to provide discounts as they saw fit.

As an aside, I got the light in a shop after the 15% discount and sales tax for less than I could find it new on e-bay or on-line. So the alledged MSRP issue is a non-issue with DR.

Back
Top Bottom