16 Scubaboarders in Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joystershell:
Color me there! Mike will bring the beer.

Tell him to bring his dive gear too...:rofl3:

Just got home from the grocery store. Sent out a list. Only thing I need to pick up tomorrow is propane.

BTW, since I could not get a spot on Kevin's boat, I booked with AD for tomorrow morning. :D

Color me there! Mike will bring the beer. :D Just tell us what else you need. I'll also volunteer to hang with Ms Haley while Mom and Dad dive. It will give me a chance to practice my socializing skills with the wee one before my niece arrives on Thursday. :14:

Giiirrrrllll...you make an offer like that and I'll give you a back massage! :eyebrow: I've been told I'm pretty good at it!

See y'all in the morning!

See y'all in the morning!

What time does this shin-dig start anyway?

And, I may need Ms Haley's assistance. I borrowed a pack 'n play for my brother's daughter, so that they didn't have to fly down with their porta crib. It's got too many parts! Sure hope that these kids know how to assemble their own. It's too complicated for this grown-up! :shakehead:

Wish Donna and I could be there with everyone. Have fun folks.

I received the first CD today with Duke's vids on it. So, a CD with everyone's pics will get completed as soon as I get all of your CDs. Surface pics too everyone. It may take two CD's, but what the heck, it will be a bunch of nice memories for everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom