16 Scubaboarders in Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back on topic... lol

I have this montage of pictures. I think I was the only one on all the dives to capture each moment, but I might be mistaken...

Marvel:
PICT00511.jpg

I noticed that she never got it unfurled... from this point, I prompted everyone to unfurl their flags for the picture...

Jim:
PICT00565.jpg

Walter:
PICT00113.jpg

You know, some of us actually got to the Eye of the needle that dive...
Some of us got dragged to the boat...

PICT00445.jpg

... and one of us had to surface early...

PICT00427.jpg

Kris:
PICT00147.jpg

Dennis:
PICT00813.jpg

MaryAnn:
PICT00971.jpg

I still think it is amazing that so many reached landmark dives during this "happening"
I, for one, know that Walter wouldn't have made it if I hadn't challenged him to do it! (Yes, I am proud of it...) I also learned something about Nancy and Walter's relationship in the process... GL to the both of you (Especially Nancy!)

SABA_June_2008_146.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/joystershell/SABA with

Sunday would be good. I'd make the drive down. Saturday, we're on Kev's boat...

Hmmm.... I am sorely tempted. Wonder if he has room? Sadly, I'm on call 4th of July weekend. Gotta get my diving in now!!!

Hmmm.... I am sorely tempted. Wonder if he has room? Sadly, I'm on call 4th of July weekend. Gotta get my diving in now!!!
BTW... one spot open... I'd love to have a CS fill it...

I am going one step further... If you fill the boat, I (to heck with Kris--- she hasn't posted here--- but has seen the posts...) will sleep with you on Saturday night... a Ménage à trois, of sorts... :D

BTW... one spot open... I'd love to have a CS fill it...

I am going one step further... If you fill the boat, I (to heck with Kris--- she hasn't posted here--- but has seen the posts...) will sleep with you on Saturday night... a Ménage à trois, of sorts... :D

LOL! You just want to add to your CS count! I sent Kevin a PM but haven't heard back from him. I'd love to go with y'all... & the fun we can have afterward :lotsalove:

Alas, Kevin is full on Saturday. :shakehead: Do let me know if your coming down & beach diving on Sunday. We can make a day out of it... think steaks on the grill! We can sherpa for Joyce & she can get rid of all that beer!

Back
Top Bottom