1st UFC fighter on ScubaBoard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks The Mighty Thor. I think I'm still gonna try one of the DUI suites before I make my mind up. But I was relatively happy with Whites. However, I think if I do get a Whites suit it'll probably be the Bullet. The bullet just seems to be a more rugged suit that could take more punishment while maintaining the flexibility Whites brags about.

Divor, don't worry about me man. I wouldn't plan on diving with some sort of injury or cut. I'd rather sit back, heal up and drink a little beer haha. On a side note, I don't make it a habit of getting my ass kicked :wink:.

Staying somewhat on topic I forgot to share how awesome my fins were on my last dive. I bought a pair of Atomic Aquatic Smoke on the Water fins and wow... those things shred in the water. Super easy to get on and off and I flew through the water with little effort.

Welcome, Im a MMA judge near Davenport, IA. Home of Spencer Fisher, Tim Silvia, Jens Pulver, and a whole lot of others. I saw your tough loss to Finch in 107, good fight though. Anyway, welcome.

If youre looking for a wetsuit, you might want to check out BARE before making up your mind as well..
Personally my experience with DUI was not that great. Had one that I tested for a couple of weeks and it was not good.
Was great on the shore with comfort and all, but it was about as waterproof as my fish net..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom