Closed 2.7 Megladon rebreather

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dsix36

Contributor
Reaction score
FS: Megladon Rebreather $4000

I am helping a friend out with selling this unit. It is a 2008 with 2.70a electronics (both primary and secondary. It has been in A/C controlled spare room for several years and will therefore require a complete checkup prior to use. The oxygen sensors and batteries are definitely unusable. It comes with 3L steel tanks and 13cf aluminum tanks. It has a complete spare loop including counter lungs, hoses and DSV. There are also several other misc parts and accessories.

I know this unit personally and have been in the water next to it many times. It has always been well maintained and I have never witnessed any type of failure from it.

Things you will need to get it ready to dive other than a complete service are; sensors, batteries, sorb, wing, and backplate. Tanks will need hydro and VIP.

No, I will not sell it for $2000 but am willing to entertain any reasonable offers.
Meg 01.jpg Meg 02.jpg Meg 03.jpg Meg 04.jpg Meg 05.jpg Meg 06.jpg Meg 07.jpg Meg 08.jpg Meg 09.jpg Meg 10.jpg

Sold

Back
Top Bottom