2 flies on the ceiling...PANIC!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and people think the ballroom is boring
HA!

had these two had overhead training she wouldn't have had to rip the reg out of his mouth. by the time she reached him he would've understood her signaling and had his reg out and ready to donate. instead he looked at her like a deer in the headlights as she swam towards him and she had no choice by that time but to mug him for his reg.

had they been better able to communicate with each other I think the outcome would have been quite different.

but all is well, thank god, and I think she was going back in the water a short time later.

True story!

Fortunately, I'm extremely lucky to have LiteHedded for a buddy. He was the one who was on her with his reg out in a flash. I really was impressed. Communication is indeed key.

My very first OW ocean dive my valve was not turned on all the way. It breathed on the surface, but when I got down to 60 feet, nothing, no air. I signaled my buddy and we did a buddy ascent to the surface with me breathing off his octo. I was amazed at how my skills learned in OW class came back to me.

Repetition strengethens and confirms.

Back
Top Bottom