For Sale 2 Inon Z240 TypeII Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Audsred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling 2 Inon Z240 Type II strobes. Both of these strobes work great. I live in MN and like to dive in warm oceans so I only used these strobes 2-3 times a year on my dive vacations. Both of these strobes function great - the only issue with the strobes is the focus button is a bit sticky and sometimes won't turn off with the focus light button - I just turn the strobe off/on and the focus light will turn off. I am currently using the strobes with my Nauticam housing and Olympus E-M1. I have used these strobes with an E-M5, E-PL3, and Cannon G9 & G12.

I bought one strobe during a photography event in Cozumel from an Inon rep and the other strobe I bought used on WetPixel in 2012

Strobe 1 will come with a manual, blue and red plugs for diffusers, 2 diffusers, and an extra set of O-rings. I did have about a tablespoon of water in the battery compartment 3 years ago - but dried it out and has functioned perfectly.

Strobe 2 will come with 2 diffusers and an extra set of O-rings. Both of the diffusers have cracks but still function fine.

I am asking 300 for each strobe or $550 for both. The buyer will pay shipping and insurance I accept Paypal.

thanks for looking,
Audrey

Attachments

• Strobe 1.0.jpg
    Strobe 1.0.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 85
  • Strobe 1.1.jpg
    Strobe 1.1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Strobe 1.2.jpg
    Strobe 1.2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 77