2 Sealife Universal Strobes for digital cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcd_dvr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling 2 Sealife strobes (SL960D and SL961D) as a set, with diffusers, buoyancy weight, focus lighting, and 2 battery compartments (for SL960D) for only $400 + shipping + 3% paypal fee. Each strobe costs $345 brand new, diffusers are $30 brand new, and 2 battery compartments (for SL960D) are $20/each new. Both strobes are in excellent condition.

Specs for both strobes SL960D (left side) and SL961D (right side):
- Can be used by any UW digital camera
- 5 pre-flash cancellation settings for use with most digital cameras.
- Variable brightness control for better image exposure.
- Includes Flash Link optical cable connection
- Includes a universal mount to adapt all SeaLife cameras and other underwater camera housings with tripod mount
- Flexible, rubberized arm for easy aiming and sure grip.
- Effective underwater distance range from 2 to 8 feet (0.6 to 2.5m)
- Depth rated to 200 feet (60m)
- 20 Guide number

NOTE: Camera housing is not included in the sale.

If you have any questions, PM or shoot me an email (egaona1@austin.rr.com). Thanks for looking.

Enrique

Attachments

• IMG_6720.JPG
    IMG_6720.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6738.jpg
    IMG_6738.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 82
Price lowered to $375 OBO + shipping and paypal fees.

Price lowered to $350 OBO + shipping and paypal fees for both strobes. I'm willing to split up the set.

SL960D (left side) + diffuser and carrying case - $150
SL961D (right side) + target light + buoyancy weight and diffuser- $225

Hi, About how old and how many dives has the SL961D been on? Is the SL961D the same as a SL961 that sells on other websites ? I will be using it with a Panasonic Lumix camera and the Sealife SL980 video light. Thanks ---M.S. Cohen

Hi, About how old and how many dives has the SL961D been on? Is the SL961D the same as a SL961 that sells on other websites ? I will be using it with a Panasonic Lumix camera and the Sealife SL980 video light. Thanks ---M.S. Cohen

Not sure how old the strobe is, since I got it used. Its in excellent condition and I only took it in the water once.

With regards to SL961D and SL961, they are the same, I made a mistake of adding D on the end:D

Enrique

Last edited:
:D Hi, :D
I'm not sure if you got my previous message, so here goes. Based on the information that I received in your previous message, I would like to buy the Sealife SL361 strobe plus the accessories described in your listing for $382.50 plus shipping and PayPal. Please call me at 609-364-4963 so I know how to proceed in making payment arraingements via PayPal as two people listing their SeaLife SL961 Strobe packages are eagerly awaiting for a reply from me.
Sincerely, ---M.S.Cohen

Mike,
Just left you a voicemail and sent you a PM. Anyway, strobes + accessories are all yours. Thank you.

Enrique

---------- Post added March 25th, 2012 at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was March 24th, 2012 at 01:16 PM ----------

Both strobes are still available.

Both strobes have been sold!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom