Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdamBluewater

Registered
Reaction score
If you're able to plan "last minute" trips, I would highly recommend a trip to Socorro this winter! There are 2 trips in which cancellations have occurred so are being offered at a really really good deal - just mention this post when you inquire and they'll tell you the pricing as it can't be advertised!
February 5-14, 2019: Socorro Open Boat Big Animal Trip 2019
March 27 - April 4, 2019: Socorro Big Animal Photo Workshops 2019

Wish I wasn't already committed to other things on these dates. What a great deal!

... you're making me regret having already booked that trip, @AdamBluewater ... :(
Ah, sorry about that @freename ! It's pretty infrequent that it happens, but people cancelled and just want to get something back as they didn't get trip insurance! Have this be a note for all - GET TRIP INSURANCE FOR YOUR VACATIONS!! It's not just for the actual trip, but to cover you if something goes wrong even before it starts! You never know what unforeseen thing might happen between when you book, and when it's time for your trip to run :(

** New update! The remaining spaces are 50% off!!**
*New Update*
All spaces on the February trip for 50% off are now sold.
The March 2019 still has a couple of spaces remaining as of today! They are $750 off

Peak season for Humpback Whales!
The dates are March 27 - April 4. Socorro Big Animal Photo Workshops 2019

If you're able to plan "last minute" trips, I would highly recommend a trip to Socorro this winter! There are 2 trips in which cancellations have occurred so are being offered at a really really good deal - just mention this post when you inquire and they'll tell you the pricing as it can't be advertised!
February 5-14, 2019: Socorro Open Boat Big Animal Trip 2019
March 27 - April 4, 2019: Socorro Big Animal Photo Workshops 2019

A friend and I are interested in doing a liveaboard i Socorro. can you tell me what's the price

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom