2 spaces on Galapagos Aggressor August 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My husband and I booked a week long scuba vacation on the Galapagos Aggressor, a high-end live aboard, and then found out we're having a baby so we need to sell our spots. We had to book early because these boats fill up years in advance due to the limited number of permits issued to visit the Galapagos. Our trip is for August 4-11, 2011, which is also right in the middle of whale shark season!

The charter includes:

• Accommodations aboard the vessel
• Diving • Compressed air tanks, weights & weight belts
• Airport and/or Hotel transfers on day of charter
• All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine

We have a deluxe room and the total price of the trip was $9990. To date we have paid a 40% deposit of $3756.

We are asking for $3000 to cover the deposit and then we will transfer our reservation to you and you will be responsible for the balance of $6234 due in May 2011. So you get this amazing holiday of a lifetime for $700 less than you would usually pay!

If interested please call me at (925) 951-7900.

Hello. Congratulations on the baby, but sorry you'll miss the opportunity to go to the Gallapagos. Is the $10,000 is for both people. From where does the Aggressor leave?
Thanks and good luck and best wishes

Hello. Congratulations on the baby, but sorry you'll miss the opportunity to go to the Gallapagos. Is the $10,000 is for both people. From where does the Aggressor leave?
Thanks and good luck and best wishes
My thought exactly..

The cost is $10000 for both people. The Aggressor boards in San Cristobal, which is a short flight from Guayaquil in Ecuador.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom