Closed 2 ysd2j strobes and tg5 - price reduced

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

david.lionheart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
aloha everyone, i have two strobes for sale and my tg5. the camera im asking 275 for. its in great condition, the zoom lever is just a little sticky but it otherwise works great. these retail for close to 400 bucks. the strobes im selling for 500 a piece, there is a little bit of corrosion on the big mount screw but nothing else anywhere on the strobe body. they each have one 18 inch sync cord, a 110 and 120 degree filter for the strobe. these are in excellent condition and come with a ys mount for your camera rig, i do have one ball mount attachment for the strobes and if i can find the other one i will include it as well. the strobes go for about 680 a piece without the sync cord and thats another 80-90 bucks. feel free to text if you have more questions. mahalo

shipping included for US states let me know if you have other questions or want more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_3011.jpg
    IMG_3011.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3012.jpg
    IMG_3012.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3013.jpg
    IMG_3013.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3014.jpg
    IMG_3014.jpg