200 Gram Polartex Drysuit Underwear - $75 - FREE Shipping to All US Addresses!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer:
Tamas, how did you add the 2-way zipper? The only thing holding me back from ordering this undergarment is the lack of a 2-way zipper. Thanks.

It is still quite usable without it. But since my friend is quite handy with a sewing machine she had it in there in no time. :D
You need to remove the old zipper, buy a new 2-way one and sew it back in.

Rainer:
Tamas, how did you add the 2-way zipper? The only thing holding me back from ordering this undergarment is the lack of a 2-way zipper. Thanks.
Yea, a two-way would be nice. I think mine will just end up with a hole in it somewhere for the p-valve routing.

I think the sizing chart is a bit small too. Meaning that if you are on the fence, go with a larger size. But since it streches so nicely it is not uncomfortable in the least.

All-in-all, I am happy with the product. Phil hasn't done me wrong yet. For $75 this is a good deal I think.

Chris

PhilEllis:
Hi Bull. I am afraid you are going to have to go custom. If you know someone handy with a sewing machine, you could buy a pair of the larger ones and customize. Sorry I can't help you more with sizing. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

I bought a custom made polartex undergarment. from amy gilley <OCEANLINERS@peoplepc.com> You sent here you measurements and a few days later you have a custom undergarment
Below is a quote from email she sent me

.... I make 200wt($159.99) and 300wt.($169.99) liners. And new this month are
the 300wt Polartec Powerstretc liners ($240.00) Those are almost the exact
same liners that DUI custom makes for about $600.00 ....

I bought the 200wt and it is about right for our mid to low 50's So Cal waters if I wear a thermal t-shirt under it. The $75 deal here is very good and I'm tempted to buy one

Thanks for the help. I am going to see if maybe I can find somone to sew it or may order that custom one. Thanks.

WOW, what quick service. I ordered EARLY am on the 12th and got mine on the 14th. I tried them on and they fit great even though I missed the height on the table by 2". Thanks Phil!! Now the real question is, do I want more?

Thank you so much. I found this in early Nov. I was hesitant that the offer might have expired. I placed my order anyway and the suit showed up so fast.

I'm about 6' with a 34" waist, 185lbs, and ordered the L. It's too tight, around the knees and arms. Will be exchanging it for the XL.

This stuff looks pretty thin, are you guys telling me it will keep me warm in 55 degree water???

Forgive me if the answer's somewhere in the last four pages of this thread... Anyone know if this offer is still available?

Brian

brianstclair:
Forgive me if the answer's somewhere in the last four pages of this thread... Anyone know if this offer is still available?

Brian

The link in the original post still works, so I assume it is still available. I did not try to check out with the item. You may want to call them.

Yeah, it's still available......I just received mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom