2006 Club Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The mods asked me to stop by and keep an eye on Heather, apparently the feeling is that she may be trying to stir the pot.

I don't think that I am going beyond my authority in inviting you LED folk to our spring Meet and Greet to be held at Gilboa Quarry the weekend of April 28th. I am sure that our club president will be okay with that and maybe, just maybe he can talk his own dive buddy into attending. Please come experience one of the most storied divers, or is that story telling divers in all of maritime history. We have a pretty good time and always have a very nice carry in meal on Saturday and SIR Smores on Saturday night.

I might even be convinced to look at one of your weekend dives at Dutch as I have never been there and have relatives that dive in the area. Question is how do you get warm water weenies to dive in a quarry? Ah DUI Dog Days!

Sorry to jump in on your thread but the four of you were starting to look awfully lonely chatting by yourself.

:D

Thanks for the invite mitten diver!! :D
I'm not sure if I'll be healed up enough to dive by then :huh: But I hope so!!

I'm glad you stopped in to check up on us!! Even if the mods asked you!! :wink:

Please do come join us at Dutch Springs, We usually have a blast!!

Pot Stiring??? me?? After the month I've been having, I think I'll blow up that pot!! KA-BOOM!

April will be too soon for me. I don't have a drysuit and the water will be too cold, even for me! Thanks so much for the invite!

hnladue:
I don't have a drysuit and the water will be too cold, even for me!

You mean you don't have a drysuit yet! There is still plenty of time before the end of the April Meet and Greet. Who knows what birthday fairies might be capable of? I hear a certain dive buddy is due a rather large settlement. What better way to spend it than buying your buddy a new custom cut drysuit for their cold water enjoyment.

Mitten Diver:
You mean you don't have a drysuit yet! There is still plenty of time before the end of the April Meet and Greet. Who knows what birthday fairies might be capable of? I hear a certain dive buddy is due a rather large settlement. What better way to spend it than buying your buddy a new custom cut drysuit for their cold water enjoyment.

I am told that the settlement will be going into a 2006 divemobile to be unveiled at Meet and Greet (hopefully). That one will be capable of carrying a buddy and lots of gear with little problem (unlike the club president's former divemobile).

The LED divers will get to see it at DOG Days. If you want to ride in with me, let me know. That is always a good time :) .

Any LED members are indeed invited to enjoy a GLWC campfire, potluck, and the product of much research by our SIR team.

The LED diving schedule looks good. I will try and participate depending on my work schedule. I look forward to diving with you guys again. Maybe this time we can dive the "St. Peter".

Hey, here is some good news, The cast comes off on friday afternoon. I should be able to type again after that. BTW, I am here and have been reading, just a real PITA to type.

nauidiver2004:
Hey, here is some good news, The cast comes off on friday afternoon. I should be able to type again after that. BTW, I am here and have been reading, just a real PITA to type.

That's great news Ken!!!

Look forward to seeing you at some of the meets this year!

nauidiver2004:

That's good news Ken, but no excuse!! :wink: I've been typing with one finger and one thumb!! and with my left hand, I'm right handed!!:D

Tavi:
You could go dive Webster park each night too. Probably not much different than deep Run. But there isn't anything to follow, and there isn't The Vince.

100 Dives at Webster Park and you'll probabl;y never want to dive again!! :wink:

I see you guys are by us in Rochester - do you mean Webster, NY? That's where my husband and I live, right on the water.

We just got our AOW PADI certifications and are also basic EAN certified too. Wrecks and Trimix are scary, but I thrive on fear and am dying to learn more about scuba - my husband and I are obsessed. Can you tell us newbies more about diving in Lake Ontario?

From what I hear, my brand-new 3/2/3 wetsuit's not going to cut it even in the summer. Could use some good advice as to decent gear and the best local sites. We're pretty interested in diving the St Lawrence, heard it's great in the summer

Any recommendations as to the best LDS in the area? We travel fairly regularly to Buffalo and aren't averse to the I-90 drive if it means either better prices, gear, or service.

Thanks so much for the help.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom