2006 "Crab Grab"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone got a diving schedule for tonight or the weekend?

I'm waiting on the big brown truck to deliver my new camera, then I may be meeting Paul for an afternoon dive, somewhere - not sure yet.

Meeting with him at 6:30 to dive the two less known spots(shrimpboat/paddlewheeler), then we'll be hitting a mix of other spots(whiskey, gulf state pier, jetties, maybe Caribe slips?). Anyone is free to tag along after our first two dives, we should be done around 10AM with those. :D Boil at 5ish, maybe a PM Whiskey dive...

Girls Gone Wild at FloraBama Saturday night I hear... :wink:

You guys post a good report for the ones of us who have to work on the weekend. Sure would like to be diving, but the hospital keeps on going, even on the weekend. Anyone interested in a Whiskey dive Thur or Friday? I may be working next weekend also since the guy I split with is out with a broken foot. Always off on Thur and Friday though. Hope you are all having fun..

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom