2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Kathydee!

Warmup:
Row 250m x 3

Workout:
2000m Row
9:07

Missed my PR by 4 seconds ...should have looked it up BEFORE I rowed ... grrrrr

Have a safe holiday everyone! We're heading up to Cleveland tomorrow for the day with relatives... will definitely be ready to workout the day after... lol

Merry Christmas everyone! Here's wishing you both continued health and happiness for the new year!

Thursday 12/24 - 18 mile bike rode around the upcoming tri course. It was a great opportunity to test out the next setup of my bike and super-relaxing being out. Averaged about 14.7 miles per hour per the bike computer.

Friday 12/25 - movies allday. :)

Saturday 12/26 - FINAL DAY of the C25K program! 40 minutes total, 30 minutes of which was running. Decided to 'treat myself right' and go on a trail run instead of on pavement, so I headed into the Golden Gate Park. 2.9 miles run on trails.

Drove to Oregon and back does that count as exercise?

12/26 took a nice long hike bushwacking up the steep hillside with my dog for over an hour (hope for no poison oak - doubt it in winter ;-)

12/27 Skiing all day, lots of runs up to black diamonds. It was fun - but not nearly as fun as scuba.

Moving to Monterey tomorrow ;-). Diving for the next 7 days straight if the weather holds - looking forward to finding a good gym hopefully with good freeweights and a pool .

If driving counts as exercise, then I get lots. Unfortunately, it's one of the reasons I need exercise. lol

Warmup:
Row 5 minutes; 960 meters
Handstand Pushups Assisted x 3
Overhead Squats x 10 (pvc)
Shoulder Presses, Behind the neck 10 x 2
Pullups (green band) x 10

Workout:
Bob -Push Jerks and Overhead Squat Combinations
45# x 3, 55 x 3, 65 x 3, 95 x 3, 125 x 1, 135, 140, 145F, 155PR

Penny -Push Presses and Overhead Squat Combinations
45# x 3, 50 x 3, 55 x 3, 65 x 3, 75 x 1, 85, 95F, 85PR

Penny -Back Squats
125 x 2, 145 x 3 PR

I was happy that I was able to Push Jerk the weight on all the reps all the way up to my OHS PR without needing to Push Press

A couple o dives today down to about 68ft, plenty of kicking against big swell.

Got to play with an x scooter. Much easier than the gavin. I love it ;-).

Back
Top Bottom