200m swim test and 10 mins water treading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally had the time to complete my open water cert, and had no major issue, just during the first dive the visibility is quite bad where i can’t see anyone, i thought it was the mask, did the mask clearing for few times and still the vis is out, and caught a little bit of anxiety. Looking forward to continue to advance course maybe in my next trip

Attachments

• F90E8B7D-ED3B-4815-8D51-B241F84DF765.jpeg
    F90E8B7D-ED3B-4815-8D51-B241F84DF765.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 119
Finally had the time to complete my open water cert, and had no major issue, just during the first dive the visibility is quite bad where i can’t see anyone, i thought it was the mask, did the mask clearing for few times and still the vis is out, and caught a little bit of anxiety. Looking forward to continue to advance course maybe in my next trip
Diving in low vis can be inimidating because you have less by way of references.It gets easier with more practise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom