2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i really really want to be in! jameson, larry & i are a firm 'maybe'!

did someone say 'rum'?

If not, I will...RUM!

I just hope nobody has laid claim to my tent spot in my absence....

Good luck with that! :rofl3:

I'll sling marshamallows and water balloons for my tent estate....don't think I won't....lol
Good luck with that! :rofl3:

New rules have been put in place- NO marshmallow fights near the camping area...

I'm gone a few years, and come back and suddenly you guys have rules???? And speaking of rules, what kinda rule is that?!?!? lol.
(What, it drew ants?)

No. Marshmallows are really sticky and you find them in all sorts of places when it's time to leave on Sunday.. Makes for a really messy cleanup and departure.

Ahhh its all part of the Megadive adventure. Sort of a sticlky lil souvenier to take home with ya.

So, the marshmallow guns are still semi-welcome. What about catapaults and trebuchets? Anyone ever perfect attacking tubers from the bank?

No. Marshmallows are really sticky and you find them in all sorts of places when it's time to leave on Sunday.. Makes for a really messy cleanup and departure.

Ginnie Springs no longer allows glass or balloons. So we have been experminting with gummie bears. They are supossed to get really big when soaked in water. :evilgrin:

Yes, the marshmallow guns are welcome. Just not around tents. And that goes for water balloons and kids using my tent as "BASE."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom