2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good morning Cardzard!!! :wink:

Don't we normally try to schedule before spring break? And isn't there a Biker event we try to plan around as well?

And Hey there Jah Jah, good to see you around man. Still sleeping on picnic tables?

Spring break here at UCF is the second week of March...It'll be hard to plan a Megadive before that.

Tao-- I haven't missed a megadive yet! :D Sometimes I don't get to stay long, it always depends on tests and stuff. And yep, I still sleep on picnic tables unless I bring my girlfriend. Then a tent gets put up. She doesn't like sleeping on picnic tables.

You're right, I think we usually shoot for after Spring Break... still not certain if we shoot for before or after Bike week though.

Good to know somebody hasnt missed any...lol and good to know some things never change...and yeah, women don't normally like sleeping on picnic tables. Good that you learned that early....some of us...like Ken, are a lil slow on the uptake. lulz.

HEY KEN!!!MEGADIVE THREAD!!!!! WAKEUP!!!! THE OTTERS ARE WATCHING!!!

I believe last year, we did it about a week or two after April 16-18, because I almost didn't make it due to finals. The two weekends after April 16-18, I'll be crazy busy with finals.

Check for the flood dates for last year. I believe that they only re-opened Ginnie the day before we got there.

Well, in that case, Ginnie's webpage says that April 24th-25th are their annual "Pioneer Days"...whatever that means. I wonder how packed they get that weekend.

Check for the flood dates for last year. I believe that they only re-opened Ginnie the day before we got there.

Well, the beginning of May is tough as it is Mother's Day, and I surely don't want to be around Ginnie Springs near Memorial Day weekend. Pioneer Days doesn't sound like a lot of fun either..

Who sez pioneers arent fun? Sure their bathing suits look weird, and they circle the wagons at night and it seems kinda anti-social... but htey are good people...lol. I hear they like to hunt otter too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom