2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, the beginning of May is tough as it is Mother's Day, and I surely don't want to be around Ginnie Springs near Memorial Day weekend. Pioneer Days doesn't sound like a lot of fun either..

I believe that they were holding Pioneer Days in town, when we were there last spring. The only extra activity at Ginnie was the influs of college kids, who kept us up all night, with their boozing and hollering. Boy, do I ever feel old! :shakehead:

Dang those people who drink booze! :drunks: I bet they shoot marsmallows too!!

Why would they do something silly like shoot marshmallows? Don't they know they get sticky and draw ants?

Add chocolate, graham crackers, and it's a party!!!

S'more please!!!

Now I have a craving for s'mores... and jello. Weird. Will settle for jello shots.

Do you think that jello could hold form throughout the inertia
to use it as ammo to surprise the unsuspecting tubers??
Perhaps not jello but, maybe Knox blox "super chilled to be most viscous??
I'm sure we can find a way to "make it happen"

Someone put us down for being there.
If we are in the US then.
This event is always like bumper cars with our yearly Mexico trip.
Hope to see see all the the usual suspects and meet some new ones to add to these events.

Now I have a craving for s'mores... and jello. Weird. Will settle for jello shots.

Couldn't help myself on the last post once I saw the words Jello & Shots together, my twisted mind went back to the group efforts of the past with the chilled balloons. :D

Eh don't sweat it... We are always conspiring against the toobers around here...lol... and either we all suffer from ADHD, or we don't think in a linear fashion as a group, because we all seem to be all over the place when it comes to Megadives. LoL

But hope to see you guys there, hopefully it won't coincicde with your trip.

Couldn't help myself on the last post once I saw the words Jello & Shots together, my twisted mind went back to the group efforts of the past with the chilled balloons. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom