2013 Invader Flight Crews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait until TSA finds out :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

As long as they dont dump my carry-on full of camera stuff out (again!), I will just keep a nice low profile :cool2:

Wow wow wow soooo many people on the same flight as me, just a reminder that James posted earlier that we are all going to gather pre-flight in the United Lounge to start the dive chatter in case anyone wants to join! With 27 ppl on our flight, would love to see a lot of you before we get on the plane! :)

2 days!!!

And remember, its the United Club in the international terminal - there are a few in other terminals :wink:

You will know it's our group bc of Jody and Janet - one is like a 6' blonde and the other is around 5' and blonde, both equally loud :D

<ducks for cover>

And remember, its the United Club in the international terminal - there are a few in other terminals :wink:

You will know it's our group bc of Jody and Janet - one is like a 6' blonde and the other is around 5' and blonde, both equally loud :D

<ducks for cover>

Geeze James... I'm only 5'9 1/2"... I just look crazy tall compared to Little J :D

As for the different United Lounges... I guess it's a good thing Clay is going to meet me at my gate, or I'd have to be worried myself in finding you guys being so directionally challenged.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom