2018 Rainbow Reef rEvo training course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Savant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I got the great pleasure of being present for some parts of the the 2018 rEvo rebreather training days at Rainbow Reef Dive Center in Key Largo, Florida recently. Learned lots of great info, met some fantastic folks from around the world and even ordered my own rEvo the day after. Attached are some pics of the class and a disassembled rEvo!

Anyone else dive rEvo that wants to share some of their stories?

Attachments

• attachments.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 298
Great pictures!

There is as well #meandmyrevo on the manufacturers webpage, perhaps sharing one there as well?

Way cool. Glad to see the instructor issue come to an end.

2 instructors from Rainbow Reef are listed on the rEvo website.
On which San Diego and Seattle still appear next to a list of US States... The Far West, I suppose, seen from Europe.

What can I say a fantastic unit, been diving mine for 5 years and has not let me down once.

Same for me. Simple, robust and reliable. But as said- more Instructors especially on the higher qualification levels would add some benefits.

Interesting marketing piece from Rainbow Reef. Why did you lose your instructor ratings in the first place?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom