2020 Korean International Ocean Film Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coralreefer_1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have posted here awhile about about the marine debris cleanup documentary i and my team produced last year. Today I am here to tell you that the film is making is first appearance to the public here in S. Korea and is being shown as part of the Korean International Ocean Film Festival next weekend (July 23-25) in Busan.

Our film will be shown on Saturday, July 25th in the 4:30pm section (the last of the festival other than closing ceremony film)

All the films are free to see, but one must register and reserve on the website which is a total pain in the ass to do as there is no English version. I'll give the link in case anyone can/has a Korean frined to navigate and reserve. I do think however if one were to just show up, they could get in also.

https://www.dureraum.org/bcc/mcontents/progView.do?rbsIdx=61&progCode=20200714001

I will be staying in Busan at Haeundae Beach for the entire 3 days of the festival, so if you are a local or otherwise in town for the festival or your own pleasure there are some good beer options! In fact Wild Wave Brewery that has an excellent IPA I am in love with and is an official sponsor of the festival! Shoot me a DM if you are up for some food and beer, or just beer, or just soju on a plastic chair outside the convenient store~

See my first post for the film trailer if you havent seen in yet!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom