22nd Nov thru 27th nov 2011--MoalBoal diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decimal86

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
folks

i need help with my dive planning for the above? my wife and i only. which is a good dive resort and how much will i need to pay for the above? thks

If you let me know your approx budget for lodging I can help steer you to a comparable resort.

There are several different ranges here in Moalboal. When I used to visit before I moved here I would always stay at the Cabana, and dive with one of the many dive shops.

You can stay at one of the Cabana properties and pay 70US or less a night.

Dives will generally cost you between 20-30 US a dive.

Cheers,
ROger

If you let me know your approx budget for lodging I can help steer you to a comparable resort.

There are several different ranges here in Moalboal. When I used to visit before I moved here I would always stay at the Cabana, and dive with one of the many dive shops.

You can stay at one of the Cabana properties and pay 70US or less a night.

Dives will generally cost you between 20-30 US a dive.

Cheers,
ROger

PM sent....thks for the response

there is club serena in moalboal... room rates start from 3000 pesos and diving is 2600 pesos per person for a 2 tank boat dive day... you can also opt for an unlimited diving day up to 5 dives including the night dive this is 4000 per person per day...

there is club serena in moalboal... room rates start from 3000 pesos and diving is 2600 pesos per person for a 2 tank boat dive day... you can also opt for an unlimited diving day up to 5 dives including the night dive this is 4000 per person per day...

thks a lot for the info. 5 dives? thats me.........

oh one more thing..how cold is the water this time of year? thks

Google eves kiosk and nelsons dive centre.
Their roomrates are 1400 php if I remember correctly.
Nice clean rooms and good dive operator.
Pm me if you need contacts

Sent from my samsung galaxy s2 using tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom