Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy B

Registered
Reaction score
Дорогие Друзья
Приветствуем Вас на крупнейшем в Мире дайверском форуме :14:
Вдвойне приятно, что теперь Вы сможете обсуждать все волнующие Вас дайверские темы и на русском языке.
Andy B

Имейте забаву!

I don't speak Russian myself, but I have always had this weird fantasy about divin in Lake Baykal.

Hopeless I know - it is a 6 hour flight and a 5 hour further drive from Moscow. And if I ever did get there, I would find my O-ring was broken and I didn't have a spare.

Привет товарищи. Давайте нырять вместе!

It has always been my dream to have a Forum where we can communicate in both English and Russian.

Please feel free to use which ever one you can speak. For those who do not speak Russian and cannot make heads or tails out of the Cyrillic, please translate from Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation and then just reply in English. Most divers in Russia speak excellent English, and those who don't will avail themselves of babel fish or similar sites to figure things out.

привет

я гаварю по русский но не очьен хорошо - я узнаю

Last edited:
Yes I did Baikal diving - but there nothing to see - only incredible cleas water (you can drink it underwater), huge green sponges (like cactuses from Mexican desert), drop off and very very few small creatures for Marco - It is just good place come there to say I did dive in the lake with 25 % Fresh water of the world. But go there second time??? for .. Russian North seas 20 times more interesting and exiting than Baikal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom