24 days and counting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Only a few weeks until i get to try out all my new dive gear. I can't wait to get back into the water, its been too long (July). I am really looking forward to hitting the springs of Florida between Xmas and New Years. Just a bit worried that the SI is going to be a little chilly.

Until then I have skiing to keep me entertained as the local ski area open in just a number of hours.

This time of year. Normally I go down for 10 to 12 days with the swim team. I have seen temps from the range of 36 to 88 degrees. One year it never got below 70 (except for the night) and another year it never got above 55, except for the last day when it hit 62. My best wishes on you temperature lottery happy state of Florida....and be sure to know we'll all be pulling for ya if it isn't at least 60 while you're down there.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. 70 degrees would be wonderful.

Have a great trip. Can you pick me up on your way down?

Chad

I went and picked up my computer today, a Uwatec Smart Pro. Now my shopping is finished for a while...well except exposure protection. As soon as finals are over I am going to try out all my new gear in teh pool and then its on to Florida.

Have fun!! :) Hope that you get the water temp. that you want!!
- A J

Well the water temps will be fine, we are going to be diving hte springs, I just hope the air temps are some what warm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom