$250 for PADI OW manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep. Even at $60 it is still a bit expensive! I just can't believe somebody tries to sell it for so much. May be wrong, but it just says to me there are those that will pay it!

scuba.com
Leisurepro.com

Found this on e-bay awhile back(April 2011). Shipped to Canada

Title Shipped Price

Order Total: $18.99

Had the answers written in one or two of the chapter quizzes but otherwise it was in excellent shape. just look around e-bay there was lots, you just have to find the right one for the right price. I'm not sure if the rules permit me to post the name of the seller here. (It was a non-profit library type organization) If anybody knows let me know & I'll post it. I don't have the revesiion / date of publish, in front of me but it is the same current one that we used for our OW in Dec

Last edited:
The folks listing that for $250 must be a current or former LDS operator...they excel at price gouging.

I've seen high prices like that on used books from various sellers on Amazon.

I'm wondering if the pricing comes from some sort of auto generated bot somehow. No one in their right mind would pay the money sometimes asked for such books.

In some places $250 will get you the whole course- manual/materials included (not including mask, fins, snorkel, of course).

because some poor (or should I say "soon to be poor") individual - like a grandmother or something the like hears that the parents want to get the kid lessons, and thinks they are doing something good for the kid and buys it......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom