2nd Order for DIMWIT T-Shirts v.2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I still have a couple of t-shirts left if anyone is interested:

1 - Small Black (version 1)
1 - Pink XXL (ladies)

If neither of those turn your crank then I'm going to go ahead and do a second run of t-shirts because of all of the requests I've received since the 1st order went to print.

If you want one of these t's then let me know either on this thread or via PM how many you want and the size and color of each. Unless you specifiy a ladies cut I will order it for you in a standard cut. The graphics look good on Blue, Green, Pink and Grey. If you want a different color let me know and I'll see what I can do. Sizes are S-XXXL.

The cost will be $12/shirt + $5 shipping for every four t-shirts you order. Payment via PayPal, cash or check. PayPal payments go to kvalve@gmail.com. Cash in person only. Checks can be mailed to John Andrews, PO Box 160055, Austin, TX 78716. I'll ship overseas too. We'll figure out those rates on a case by case basis.

I want to place the order within 3 weeks, so the cutoff to order is Sunday, December 7th.

Attachments

• DSCN3678.jpg
    DSCN3678.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN3681.jpg
    DSCN3681.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 117
Are they going with a forest green, or the pea green like the last run?
That was pistachio for your information. :shakehead:

The reason we went with pistachio was because they weren't producing the forest green anymore. I can stop by and look into it a little more. I wasn't that thrilled with the "pea green" either. :wink:

John,
I'll take a medium and a large both grey in color. Thanks.

Grey XL

Thanks for all your continued hard work on this. :)

I still have a couple of t-shirts left if anyone is interested:

1 - Small Black (version 1)
1 - Pink XXL (ladies)

If neither of those turn your crank then I'm going to go ahead and do a second run of t-shirts because of all of the requests I've received since the 1st order went to print.

If you want one of these t's then let me know either on this thread or via PM how many you want and the size and color of each. Unless you specifiy a ladies cut I will order it for you in a standard cut. The graphics look good on Blue, Green, Pink and Grey. If you want a different color let me know and I'll see what I can do. Sizes are S-XXXL.

The cost will be $12/shirt + $5 shipping for every four t-shirts you order. Payment via PayPal, cash or check. PayPal payments go to kvalve@gmail.com. Cash in person only. Checks can be mailed to John Andrews, PO Box 160055, Austin, TX 78716. I'll ship overseas too. We'll figure out those rates on a case by case basis.

I want to place the order within 3 weeks, so the cutoff to order is Sunday, December 7th.

Your back in the TSHIRT business............:rofl3:

A day that will live in infamy...

You weren't laughing when you were ordering your last t-shirt.:wink:

Did I mention the quality of the shirt, the perfect fit, and a logo that turns heads as I wear it with pride.

Opps, maybe I forgot to mention this............

Glad everyone gets the opportunity to wear a shirt that sets us TSD apart, thanks John.

Shawn O'Shea

:rofl3:

Is the grey a solid grey or an athletic grey? Also, I might be interested in a beige or olive tan type color if possible. If not, I will pick from what there is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom