2nd stage backorder?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveMD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Are 2nd stages on back order?

yes, as of today my shipment is supposed to leave Taiwan on the 19th. I expect them to be in the warehouse, cleared customs and ready to ship by the 23rd.

I apologize for the delay, they are selling much better than I anticipated.

My brother is waiting :) I got him a set for his birthday. He can just use my old regs until they arrive

Happy to see that business is good for EDGE.

yes, they have shipped, barring any shipping/customs holdups i should be shipping them by the end of the week!

Any News? Did they ship?

I'm just back from diving with Tiger sharks in Fiji and ready for my own regs now!!

Thanks again for the offer of help Chris but to much to go wrong at that late stage. Was better to wait and get them with no stress involved!

they arrived last thursday, I have been crazy busy shipping them out. Shipped out half of what came in already and I had planned for the shipment to last a couple months. Thank you everybody, I am getting more on order!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom