For Sale 2x Fisheye Fix Neo Flashlights 2000 DX SWR + 2000 DX (+ extra blue light head for night diving)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

insomniac

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling my 2x Fix Neo Fisheye flashlights (+3 High Capacity Batteries), these little guys are incredibly powerful, and can be adjusted from 1% to 100% brightness (which is so much nicer than most lights that only provide 2-3 brightness levels - At 1% it provides plenty of light for getting setup at night, and uses virtually no battery). There is also an LCD screen that tells you how much battery life you have remaining, and the 2000 DX SWR has a Flood, Spot, Red (and Red / White light mode). These have the extended life batteries last a very long time and these guys are pretty much the tesla of dive lights. Comes with everything you see here (plus extra o-rings and spare battery I forgot to include in the picture). Also, as a bonus you get a 1200 lumen blue light head for night diving, and a special yellow cap you can place on top of it for converting it back to white light!

I paid over $2,000 for this setup and I am asking $725 obo.

lights.jpg

Last edited:
was it ever sold?
thx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom